After finishing my MI Ambika some time ago and being busy with a lot of non-sdiy stuff for half a year I'm now ready to take on a new interesting project as I have been choosen to build one of the fir
It's been a mad few months for me, not only personally but with work and my band (Her Dark Embrace) but things are settling down again.
GorF-XL is about ready to go for beta test, I have a couple of t
Almost finished the Ambika main board today but I still miss some minor and a major part, the LCD that is on backorder. I placed a another order with Mouser today for the voice boards and some other m
We've had some rainy days so I've had time to source parts for the Oakley Filtrex II and the Mutable Instruments Ambika.
The Ambika main board compnents just flew from Memphis TN och Paris, France, en
Time flies, it's been 134 days since my last post but I've been far from SDIY-less. Since my last post I've finished the RockIt with the official enclosure, built one MeeBlip SE, one Shruthi-1 4PM and
My "Shruthivoks", aka. Shruthi-1 w. Polivoks clone filter is finished. Three Murphys hidden in this one:A resistor net of the wrong type ordered by me. Took some time and help to discover that one.A b
I managed to replace the tqfp32 package Atmega328p of my MIDIpal and now it works!
As I don't own, but is now planning to buy, a SMD reworking station I was forced to use some techniques found on yout
From package to sound in under 4 hours, that was what it took to finish the PreenFM, and it was a really easy build. It's been a long time since I did FM synthesis but I've some fun exploring the poss
Yesterday my PreenFM kit arrived and I've had some time today to open the box. Talking of the box it's almost the same size as the Shruthi-1 box from Mutable Instruments but, as we are talking modern